2/5/12

Miley Cyrus likes to take sportcars

Riding a sexy short jeans, the 19-year-old singer visited a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Encino, California. And he was immediately able to pay a speeding Mercedes-Benz convertible SL550 from 0-100 km per hour in 5.3 seconds.

As reported by TMZ, Miley immediately drove his new car, while a used car length behind the guards to take him to the house

Miley, however, would not seem to linger driving a luxury car because of a broken hand in his home.

Miley is a fan of fast cars. The first car was wearing was a Porsche. And it was driving when he was 16 years old. But he claimed not happy because it belonged to her mother's Porsche.

"I took my mother's car. I do not get the car I want. An old car, but but it's not too disappointing because it's a Porsche," he said recently.

"I love riding, and I am proficient. Real!" he said.

Famous actors and actresses frequently pamper themselves with luxurious luxury cars. Miley Cyrus is no exception. Miley buying a luxury car Mercedes-Benz SL550 is white. The price? Enough of U.S. $ 127,000!