6/29/15

How important this winning in Assen Circuit?

Assen -This what Rossi feel that How important this winning in Assen Circuit  and probably it will influence for his next journey.

 MotoGP victory in the Netherlands recognized very important by Movistar Yamaha rider Valentino Rossi. With stiff competition, he recognizes the importance reap maximum results while in optimum condition.

Rossi won the race at the Assen circuit on Saturday (06/27/2015) evening hrs yesterday. It finished third victory this season, after previously in MotoGP Qatar and Argentina.

36-year-old rider from the beginning already to feel confident to reap good results. For all weekend consistent notes in the front row.

He was never out of the top three throughout the practice sessions. Rossi finished the fastest in the first session and third, while in the second session in third position. The pace was later confirmed in qualifying where he got the pole.

"I know it has a good chance because I've been competitive all weekend. So in the championship competition like this, it is important to take maximum results when you're in tough conditions, when you feel comfortable with the bike and the track since the first practice," said Valentino Rossi cited Crash.

"I think I live a very good race. I concentration from the beginning and did a very good start from pole position, and it was a bit easier than in the third row."

"I tried and had a good pace from the start and I saw that Jorge was behind me. So I think I did a good first lap and work nicely in the beginning. It is important for me to try to finish ahead of Jorge at the weekend was due The last four series he is doing a good job and diluting 28 points with me, "he added.