1/22/13

a talentive racer's real reason



 a talentive racer's real reason is revealed. Spies underwent his first full season with Yamaha in 2010. He finished the season in sixth place final standings, with two podium finishes.

A word from an official Yamaha in July 2012 and apparently the reason Ben Spies made up the decision to withdraw from the team.

After the Italian GP last - series number nine season 2012 - Spies announced that he would leave the Yamaha factory team when the season ends.

In a column for the magazine Cycle World, U.S. rider 28-year-old said that the Yamaha defining moment occurred when he was food poisoning at Mugello.

"Yamaha remains in Italy and testing the next day, but I do not drive. I can not drive. I can not move. I can not do anything," he wrote, as quoted by Autosport.

"A senior official Yamaha - I'm just going to write it so - told me," We've invested a lot of money to you. Laguna Seca Do not go if you do not believe 100% '. "

"Then he added, 'We've lost confidence in you." That's the moment I decided that I would not defend Yamaha in 2013. I have many friends at Yamaha, but when someone speaks like that to you, you will lose respect for them, " Spies said.

Announcing going to leave Yamaha, Spies is not sure what the next step. He even claimed had thought to move the bow to the Superbike World Championship, until finally sealed last in MotoGP for Pramac Racing Ducati defend in 2013 season.

"Having broken my machine when I was in second position in Indianapolis, I was thinking to leave MotoGP. I started paying attention to World Superbike."

"This series was fun when I competed in 2009 and previous director, Paolo Ciabatti, is a close friend of mine. He would be happy to see me back in SBK. I might still be back someday," lugasnya.



2011 season to be the best so far for him, after completing the season in fifth position the final standings with one win and three other podium. While in the 2012 season, he finished in the top 10 of the final standings without any podium.