6/1/12

Very surprising! Casey Stoner will retire at the end of the MotoGP season


Le Mans - surprising news came from the world of MotoGP when double world champion who also Repsol Honda rider, Casey Stoner, decided to hang a helmet at the end of this season.
"Casey has just announced when the 2012 season is his last year in MotoGP. Let us pray for her fantastic show this year," said an official statement quoted by Honda via twitter Autosport.
This decision seemed to justify the rumors circulating since Portugal MotoGP series last weekend in which Stoner said motor racing career in primary class will not last long.
"Everyone has some good stories and live from it. I've said many times when my career will not last long. I'm not going to continue to race and struggling with things like this until the age of 30 years," said Stoner.
The main reason riders from Australia that was because he could not find a passion for racing again.
A decision is certainly a big question considering inviting asked Stoner was at the age of 27 years which is a golden year in the career of a MotoGP rider. Moreover, last season he had just grabbed the two world championship titles.
However, Stoner said the main retreat from the world he made his name it was because he was tired of racing again and no longer has the passion in the sport, especially this season where a lot of regulatory changes that make Stoner saturated.
Another reason he decided to hang a helmet is to give more time to his family who had taken six years to his career. Especially this year Stoner has just become a father after his wife, Adriana, gave birth to their first daughter.
"I will retire at the end of the MotoGP season and do different things in my life," Stoner said as quoted by Autosport.
"After many years I do a sport that I loved so much, where I'm taking time for myself and my family, and also after many years I go through to reach where we are today, the sport has changed and it has changed my views , so I no longer enjoy it, "he continued.
"I'm no longer excited for it and so now I think yangt right time to retire," said Stoner.
"A lot of things that made me love and also hate the sport, but unfortunately the balance has been running in the wrong direction. So we can not continue any more."
"Maybe it would be better if I say I'll survive one more season. But when my time to quit? So we decided to finish everything today," due diligence.
Stoner on MotoGP debut in 2006 after the previous season was the runner-up in the 250cc class. One season later he moved to Ducati from the previous team, Honda.
In the Italian manufacturer's Stoner grabbed his first world championship title in 2007. Four seasons there, rider 27 years, decided to move to Honda last season.
The man from Australia was again "show off" by winning the championship title the second time in his career. Stoner in the season and still look good to lead the standings after victory won two of three series of passes.